Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson is dressed to kill in her Chanel pistol heels

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson is feeling better than she has done in years after undergoing an operation to reconstruct her nose.

So it appears the 39-year-old's newfound confidence is being reflected in her flamboyant footwear.

The former 'It girl' was dressed to kill - quite literally - yesterday as she stepped out in a pair of Chanel pistol high heels.

And after going through quite an ordeal with her killer heels, TPT is probably enjoying wearing them.

Two years ago, the £1,000 designer shoes were embarrassingly confiscated by Swiss customs officials during one of Palmer-Tomkinson's trip to her home in Klosters.

Over-cautious officers in Zurich airport were concerned her shoes - which contain a real, customised gun in place of the heel - could be a weapon and detained them as she attempted to fly home to England.

Although she bought the heels in England, they managed to travel to Switzerland without any problems, the Mail's Richard Kay reported.

The heels ended up spending five days in the customs office before Palmer-Tomkinson's lawyers could retrieve them.

The heels caused quite a stir in the fashion world due to the controversial connotation of the gun in the heel.

They were first worn by Madonna at a New York film premiere in September 2008 and have also been sported by Ashlee Simpson.

Meanwhile, Palmer-Tomkinson has broken her silence over her surgery on her nose, which took place six weeks ago.

She told She magazine: ''I can’t tell you how wonderful I feel - like a different person.

'Before, I didn’t want to go out, I didn’t want to date. And now I want to go out, I want to date again. I feel 10 years younger. I feel really excited. I feel I’m symmetrical again - inside and out.'
source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads