Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Megan Fox No Clothes

Megan Fox Leaked Topless Photos and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Megan Fox is pissed and ready to take someone out over a topless photograph of her that has been leaked.

In the June issue of Allure, she said, "If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm -- physical harm."

The picture she's referring to was taken last year by a paparazzi member with a cell phone while she was filming Passion Play with Mickey Rourke.

"I'm not a f---ing reality-TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f---ing picture taken all the time," she told Allure in an interview littered with f-bombs (24 to be precise).

It's not like we haven't seen Megan Fox nude before, but I get her outrage over them being taken without her consent. Personally, I hope she gets a hold of the perverted pap; I'd love to see what she does to him.

Fox also revealed to Allure that she has obsessive compulsive disorder and has a really hard time with things like eating off of silverware in restaurants. "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria you carry in your mouth? Ucch!"

She also admits to being leery of public restrooms. "Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air."

The fascination with Fox has just been fueled even higher ... if that's possible.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads