Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Katy Perry would ‘never’ bare it all

Singer Katy Perry  who recently posed topless for a magazine (see pic) has said in an interview with YouTube that she would never bare her breasts fully on camera.

Katy was responding to a question whether she would ever pose nude for Playboy magazine.

“I would probably say no, because I think…that’s showing all your cards. And, like, I always want to keep a couple aces up my sleeve. And plus I think it’s a fine line to tease and then to just give it away, and I like to be considered more of the tease,” she said.
Lately there has also been a lot of talk that her breasts are not all natural and that she’s got a little help from surgery, but Katy Perry denied it.

“My boobs are real, just wanted to cover all that,” she said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads