Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sophie Anderton is modelling lingerie again after overhauling her life

After years in the wilderness, Sophie Anderton is making a comeback and returning to lingerie modelilng.

Following a rocky few years, the 34-year-old has overhauled her lifestyle and is now looking better than ever before.

In a playful online video, Anderton hopes to show male fans she's still got those killer curves as she frolics in her underwear.

To the strains of Nina Simone's My Baby Just Cares For Me, a giggly Anderton dances around in a pretty La Senza bra and pants in the FloozyFilms promo.

The sober model, who has spent the past two years living in the country, said she is hoping for a 'rebirth' in the modelling industry after several years out of the spotlight.

She teamed up with top photographer Iain Philpott, who directed the short film, to show fans she is in a different, healthier place.

Her return to lingerie modelling comes 15 years after she leaped to fame as the Gossard Glossies girl.

Explaining the film, she said: 'I wanted to do a piece of film that truly represented how happy and healthy I am.

'I was bored and being the sexy sultry top lingerie model I wanted to have some fun and portray that in a sensual playful way.'

The former I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! contestant has now signed with a new agency MOT and is booked up until October.

She revealed: 'My family life, friends and newly rediscovered passion for modelling and fashion industry have brought on a rebirth after 2 years of quiet country living.

'I've worked hard getting my body back the past 2 years after giving up my past unhealthy lifestyle.

'Alcohol had ravaged me and I was so insecure about my body that I turned to yoga, running and meditation to help heal myself from inside out.'
source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads