Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Andy Roddick's wife Brooklyn Decker goes uber casual to blend in with the SW19 set

As last year's cover girl for Sports Illustrated's infamous swimsuit issue Brooklyn Decker was launched further into the limelight adopting a glamorous image to match her newfound fame.

But of course, one cannot maintain such an image all day every day.

So the model's ensemble as she spent some time shopping with her husband Andy Roddick was perfectly understandable.

Brooklyn, 24, was barely recognisable in her understated yet chic get up which helped her to blend in with the rest of the SW9 set in Wimbledon.

The swimsuit model and sometime actress looked like a member of the gentry in her farmer girl style jacket.

She matched the beige number with a striped top, blue jeans and red ballets flats.

Hiding behind a pair of aviator style Ray-Bans the only was to identify Brooklyn was by the towering presence of her tennis star husband.

Roddick stayed true to his sporting roots with a navy hooded top, a red baseball cap, tracksuit bottoms and trainers.

The tennis star takes on German Andreas Beck in his first match at the famous tournament.

He is seeded in 8th position for this year's event, and is expected to defeat his German opponent with relative ease.

Meanwhile his wife says she wants to be taken a little more seriously in terms of her film roles, hoping to dump the bikinis altogether.

She told the Charlotte Observer: 'I'm not a fan particularly [of roles that require me to be in a swimsuit]. I think for Just Go With It, it made total sense. I'd just come off being on the cover for Sports Illustrated, and no one really knew who I was as an actress.

'Plus, Adam's comedies, they're always really cheeky and fun, and it came out around the Super Bowl. But yeah, me as a person, I'm not like - it sounds weird 'cause my job's the opposite - but I'm not in a bikini all the time. I'm really not a very sexy person, I'm just not, in my down time.'
source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads