Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I’m writing a script, stuck in screenplay: Udita Goswami

Udita Goswami has decided to direct a movie. The actress reveals she is ready with the story, but is facing problems in shaping it up into a proper script.

‘My story is ready. I am trying to write the screenplay. I am trying to get a good screenplay writer on board and finish my script,’ Udita told IANS.

‘It’s a women centric film. It’s about a girl. I’m really not sure when the film would go on the floors. If it doesn’t work in Bollywood, I am surely giving it to Hollywood,’ said Udita who has just come back from the US to finish shooting for Vinod Mukhi’s ‘Diary of a Butterfly’.

Udita is Pooja Bhatt’s discovery and was first seen in the movie ‘Paap’ (2003) and then featured in ‘Zeher’ (2005) and ‘Aksar’ (2006).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads