Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alexandra Burke Shows Off Her Bikini Body In Miami

Some critics have claimed that Alexandra Burke is too chunky to rock a bikini, but the star looked awesome on Miami beach yesterday.

The star was pictured having fun with her pals as she got buried in the sand before taking a dip in the sea, while rocking a peach two-piece.


Burke, 22, showed of her toned body in the bikini as she kept on her jewellery and sunshades, you know she's a pop star! The singer was papped on the beach at the weekend too, catching up with The Saturdays star Vanessa White.

We don't think Alexandra should pay too much attention to those who think she's too thick-set for a bikini.

She recently talked about her figure: "I try not to get into the frame of mind of wanting to be skinny. I'm happy being a size eight. I'm heavier on my hips and smaller on the waist.


"I've barely got any boobs but I make up for it with my legs...I remind myself that guys don't like skinny girls, they like something to get hold of."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads