Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Kristen Stewart: I Don’t Want to be Like Angelina Jolie

The 20 year old actress who rose to fame with her portrayal in the Twilight movie, Kristen Stewart acknowledges that she does not really love the idea of becoming a superstar. This was revealed by Bella who recently stars in Welcome to the Rileys with Soprano mob boss James Gandolfini.

“Nothing about being a celebrity is desirable. I’m an actor. It’s bizarre to me that everybody’s so obsessive. I don’t want to be a movie star like Angelina Jolie.”

Stewart, who is rumored to be dating Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson has also admitted that the recent speculations about her being pregnant with Pattinson was believed by her grandparents, “I had my grandparents call my mom when people thought I was pregnant for a while.I don’t really know why but my grandparents believed it. They were convinced.”

Kristen Stewart, in Welcome to the Rileys will be playing the part of a stripper.
Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads