Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Spice Girls to reunite in 2012?

Melanie Chisholm has urged fans to get behind a campaign for the Spice Girls to perform at the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympic Games. Simon Fuller, the band’s manager, is reportedly keen for the band to get back together one last time for a performance at the games and Mel has admitted she thinks a reunion is a “brilliant idea”.

"Officially we don't know anything yet but I think it's a brilliant idea," Mel told WENN. "It would be wonderful for all five of us to appear and I'm sure all the girls would be up for it. Let's petition for this and make it happen."

Meanwhile, fellow former Spice Girl Mel B has denied she has agreed to appear in the next series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Insiders claim producers have signed Mel up believing she will make “explosive television”. Not so, says Mel.

"No no no noooo I am not doing the show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! not me, they got it wrong as usual silly billys!!!! (sic)” Mel tweeted. "No celeb jungle for me I got an album to finish!!!"
Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads