Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aishwarya Rai and Akshay Kumar Retro Poses on Action Replayy

 We already showed you the first poster for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's and Akshay Kumar's upcoming movie Action Replayy and now more posters are out! Akshay took to Twitter to share the new pics and asked fans to comment, so take a look at them and share your thoughts!

Aishwarya and Akshay have had lots of fun on the set of their new movie Action Replayy. From disco dancers to fun loving hippies, the cute Jodi has tried on several different looks for Vipul Shah's new flick.

Action Replayy is based on a 1994 Gujarati play and tells the story of a man who travels back in time to the 70s when he was young and handsome. Kishen and Mala are constantly fighting but they manage to rekindle their love on their 33rd wedding anniversary.

"Akki and I have an impeccable box office record. For me it was an exciting experience because I could bring together Aishwarya and Akshay, a pair I had been wanting to cast for some time now. They're both good looking, super-talented and what's more, they're fashion icons as well. Akki has made an amazing screen pair with some of the existing girls but believe me, he and Ash are extra special,'' director Vipul Shah said about the film.

Neha Dhupia and Randhir Kapoor also star in the movie that has become a very special project for Akshay:

"It's a very special film for me for many reasons. This is my tribute to the 70s that was the greatest retro era. I was kicked with the idea because I'm entering the time in cinema where my father-in-law was a superstar. It is my fifth film with Vipul and definitely another one to remember. Ash and I had a brief romantic interlude in Raj Kumar Santoshi's Khakee, but Action Replayy is our first romantic comedy together. Believe me, I was blushing through the making and there's a lot I wish to tell my audience about but Vipul wants me to keep things under wraps for the moment," Akki told reporters.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads