Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Secretly Marry

That was fast. Just a month after their engagement was confirmed, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have gotten married.

The model, 27, and the British actor, 33, are now on their honeymoon, Kerr reveals in a statement explaining why she's canceling an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones.

"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together," Kerr says in the statement. "I’m very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads