Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Katrina Kaif Will Never Kiss in Movie

Katrina Kaif has said a firm 'no' to kissing scenes in her impending films - even if the script demands so.

Says a friend of the actress: "Katrina has said no to kissing scenes in all her films excepting New York. And believe me, the directors are very keen to see her kiss her co-stars. Katrina cleverly keeps dodging all the so-called must-kiss scenes."

"She is a very traditional girl at heart. In fact, when reports claimed she was going to wear a bikini in Dostana 2, Katrina protested aggressively and made it clear to producer Karan Johar and director Tarun Mansukhani - 'no exposure. no kissing'."

In fact, the cast and crew of Rajneeti calls Katrina the new-age Hema Malini because she has the hits and she won't expose or kiss.

"Well...that's true. Though comparing me with Hemaji is too much. I don't deny I've done scenes in the past where I did things that I wasn't comfortable with. But now I won't. I just don't feel comfy doing kissing scenes, or for that matter, wearing a bikini on screen," said Katrina.

In both Ajan Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Rajneeti, there was apparently a request for a kiss with Ranbir Kapoor. But Katrina said a polite yet firm no.

"All the intimate scenes in Rajneeti are between Ranbir and his American girlfriend played by Sarah Thompson. They have lingering love-making and kissing shots. In the Indian portion of Ranbir's story, there's no intimacy with Katrina. She converted the director that the character of a dignified politician doing intimate scenes would not go down well with the audience."

Katrina says: "It's true...I'm not at all relaxed doing kissing scenes. Call me a prude or conservative. I just don't feel kissing scenes jell well with our audiences. So no kissing scenes for me."
source:sify.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads