Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jennifer Lopez prefers being a natural mother


Pop diva Jennifer Lopez prefers following tradition when it comes to family life and is against the usage of any artificial processes to become a mother.

Although many stars have turned to scientific methods to conceive, the 'Maid In Manhattan' star never considered it an option and said she never will.

"When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional just because of the way I was raised. I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that," said Lopez.

The 40-year-old star plays a woman who decides to have a baby through artificial insemination in the upcoming romantic comedy, 'The Back-Up Plan'.

But Lopez, who is mother to 22-month-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony, insisted that she would rather resign to her fate than try this way.

"I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is. You know what I mean? And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to," said Lopez.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads