Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Rihanna wants to have sex with Megan Fox

Rihanna has confessed that she is attracted to both men and women.

The Barbadian singer also admitted that she would like to do a lesbian scene with Megan Fox.

“All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl”.

The Disturbia hitmaker said she would like to play out her bisexual assassin on her movie debut.

She added: “I’d love to be an assassin – either that or a lesbian. Maybe both!

“Hey, a gay assassin, there’s nothing hotter than that.

“Megan Fox would play my girlfriend - hands down. She’s yummy. She’s hot.”

At present, Rihanna is busy promoting her new album Rated R.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads