Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sharon Stone had two miscarriages in the past

Hollywood actress Sharon Stone says that she had two miscarriages in the past and that the experience was "unbearable".

"I was in some kind of crazyville. The shocking loss of those people's children caused me tremendous pain. I was relating to this earthquake like some kind of crazy mother.

"In that moment, I was so brokenhearted, and I was really relating to their pain. I had lost children myself. All of that was really heavy upon me. I was really speaking as a heartbroken mother," she said.

The 51-year-old star has three adopted sons - Roan, Laird and Quinn.

"I had two pregnancies that I lost in the late fifth month. And it was so unpleasant because I had to have surgery when my children died. This is a shock that you just cannot bear," Sharon Stone saying.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads