Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jennifer Aniston Will Go For Plastic Surgery

Actress Jennifer Aniston has dismissed the rumours that she has already undergone plastic surgery. But, the actress admitted that she would consider cosmetic operation in the future.
"I will never, ever say 'never' about anything. And I don't think there's anything wrong with making yourself feel better about how you look - although we've all seen how you can go too far with it,” Jennifer Aniston said.
The actress added, "But for me, until that day has to happen, I'll try every other way to make myself feel good first."
The 40-years old actress complains that she gets irritated with rumours and wants to concentrate on her work.
The ‘Bounty' star said, “It’s such bulls**t. I normally ignore stories about me because they tend to take on a life of their own that has no connection with me, and I find that, no matter what I say or do, I can't find a way to correct them.”
"But it does get frustrating sometimes, because I happen to love my job, which is making movies I do it the best way I can. And I care about making films that people enjoy. I think it distracts from when some idiot somewhere, who's annoyed about something for some reason, has created a ridiculous story that I had saline implants over a weekend, or something," she added.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads